The Western Benefits Conference is designed specifically for retirement, health, welfare and benefits professionals in mind. There is a particular emphasis on practical issues important to plan sponsors and their advisors. The Western Benefits Conference offers an ideal opportunity for dialogue with nationally-renowned speakers and government representatives. Private sector experts and government officials will share their knowledge and skills, as well as solicit your input on a variety of issues. You will learn from the best in the business and can share experiences with your peers. Sessions will address the latest industry developments to keep you current in this ever-changing field!
- Workshops designed specifically for Plan Sponsors, Attorneys, Consultants, Health & Welfare Professionals, Actuaries, Investment Advisors and TPAs
- You spoke and we listened! Talk with your colleagues about what they are doing in areas of concern such as HEALTHCARE REFORM, TAX REFORM and RETIREMENT READINESS
- In-depth topics for small-plan TPAs and Actuaries, coupled with high-level topics for Plan Sponsors, Attorneys, Health & Welfare Professionals
- Up to 20.5 ASPPA credits, 18 ERPA credits, 18.5 JBEA credits and insurance and legal credit available upon request
- Sit down with leading experts for informal roundtable discussions with on the latest hot topics and get your DC and DB questions answered
- Network with industry service providers showcasing the latest products and services in the exhibit hall
- Discover new solutions and learn best practices from the best in the business and share experiences with your peers
- WP&BC or ASPPA Member: $865
- Additional Member: $765
- Non-member: $975
- Plan Sponsors: $435
The Western Pension & Benefits Council (WP&BC) was founded in San Francisco in 1954 to address the educational needs of pension specialists. Through the years, WP&BC expanded its scope to include those with responsibilities in the health and welfare fields. Today, WP&BC is recognized as the premier educational and professional organization in the western United States for the dynamic field of employee benefits. We now have over 1,150 members located within 10 chapters. Our purpose is to educate, provide information, and foster sound principles of benefit plan governance within the industry. The world of employee benefits is constantly changing. Today, more than ever, you need the tools and resources to effectively manage your responsibilities as a benefits professional. Learn more at www.westernpension.org.
Since its inception in 1966, ASPPA (American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries) has been integral in preserving, shaping and enhancing our nation’s employer-sponsored retirement plan system. ASPPA membership is comprised of a network of professionals dedicated to the security of the employer-sponsored retirement plan system. Through its influential presence in Washington, DC and its dynamic yet intensive credentialing and continuing education programs, ASPPA has become the prominent voice in the retirement plan industry. ASPPA is the only organization comprised exclusively of retirement plan professionals that actively advocates for legislative and regulatory changes to expand and improve the private pension system. ASPPA’s elite membership has grown to over 11,000 retirement plan professionals who have chosen to be among the most dedicated in the industry. Learn more at www.asppa.org